TATRAdiagnoser Programme (version 2.25): (for the units with CAN bus bar only)
It is always recommended to uninstall the previous version of TATRAdiagnoser.
(after your store your own records, e.g. in a file “INFO”)
Programme for TATRA – INTEST-01 / USB (for MT30 controllers only)
– the new version is necessary only for other new users
If you don’t install the above mentioned WINTEST programme, you can try some of its functions in the DEMO mode, with no device installed.
User Manual for TATRA INTEST-01 / USB (the description of the version for WINTEST with a USB port)
Programming Manual for MT30 (the description of the version for WINTEST with a USB port)
– the Programming Manual for MT30 is intended only for persons who completed the training in TATRA Service School.
Description of the Function of MotorTronic (Electric Units MT30.01):
Amendment to the Technical Conditions for MotorTronic (MT30 series):
Description of the Function of MotorTronic (Electric Units MT30.02):
Wiring Diagram of MT30 in the Vehicle, Dimensions of MT30 Electric Units, Manufacture Label and Data Label:
Programme for Adapter PA-30 (version 4.3)
– updated on 16 January 2016
– the above programme is intended only for TATRA specialists equipped with the special adapters PA-30.
– not intended for TATRA dealers
Operating Manual for Adapter PA30 (revised on 5 April 2004)